Our last sneak peek recipe was a hot coffee drink. We’ve already been hearing some great feedback from those of you who had a chance to try it. For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, please feel free to check it out here!
For this sneak peek, we have something a little bit different. A unique twist on a classic cocktail that you know and love: the Mojito. We had a lot of suggestions to create something outside of the box so we thought a cool cocktail would fit the bill. So here it is! Introducing the....
Cold brew Mojito
The Mojito is a classic cocktail that offers a crisp hint of mint. Using Arctic cold brew to make coffee ice cubes, you’ll add a new layer of flavor to an already refreshing drink.
- 8 oz (240 mL) Arctic Cold Brew
- 1 oz (30 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1.5 oz (45 mL) white rum
- 2 oz (60 mL) Soda water
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 sugar cubes (6 g)
- Pour the cold brew into an ice cube tray and freeze to make cold brew ice cubes .The smaller the ice cubes, the better.
- Combine the lime juice, sugar and mint into a glass. Muddle the lime juice with the sugar and mint.
- Fill the glass ⅔ with cold brew ice cubes.
- Pour the white rum over the ice and top off with club soda.
- Gently stir the drink to mix the ingredients.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
Give this a try and let us know what you think - we have a feeling this is one you’ll want to share with your friends!
Love drinks but wondering “is there anything else I can do with cold brew?”. We thought the same thing and we came up with some ideas. Stay tuned for the next recipe!
ICOSA Brewhouse team